The World’s #1 Training Center For
Youth Fitness & Sports Performance
Our football players become the strongest and most agile on the field. Our soccer players become the fastest and quickest in the game.Our basketball and baseball players become the best and most injury-resistant athletes possible.No matter your sport, no matter your age, Athletic Revolution has a proven system for training that will be successful at helping you reach and dominate at the next level.
Become an Athletic Revolution Franchisee
If you have ever dreamed of owning your own business, becoming part of a family of passionate people intent on making real and lasting change in this world or searched high and wide for the financial and personal freedom that comes with business ownership, then Athletic Revolution is for you.Click here for more information
- Increased Speed & Agility
- Dominating Strength & Power
- Injury Prevention Through Flexibility & Mobility
- 1st Step Quickness & Explosion
- Weight Training Technique
- Health, Wellness, Body Fat Reduction
Important Information for area coaches and parents.
- Flexibility – It’s More Than Just Stretching
- Optimal Speed Training For All Young Athletes
- The Myth of Kids and Exercise Machines
- How Important is “Play?
Recent Blog Posts
- Youth Fitness Franchise Coming to Redwood Falls, MN. Youth Fitness Franchise Coming to Redwood Falls, MN Athletic Revolution Redwood Falls, MN Becomes Newest Youth Training Center Redwood Falls, MN – Athletic Revolution, the world’s […]
- US Congress Proposes Bill That Would Make Pizza Sauce a Vegetable. US Congress Proposes Bill That Would Make Pizza Sauce a Vegetable Leading Youth Fitness Franchise “Athletic Revolution” Responds Congress recently unveiled a new bill which includes […]
- Athletic Revolution South Shore Franchisee Influences School Wellness. Athletic Revolution South Shore Franchisee Influences School Wellness Dave Gleason Named to School Wellness Advisory Committee in Pembroke, Massachusetts Pembroke, MA- Coach Dave Gleason, owner of Athletic […]